Friday 15 May 2009

Sleeping

That's how I've spent most of this week. I had a tonsil removed on Monday morning, maybe I got to keep the other one for luck? Anyway, I was sent home with a pile of different pain killers and after a short debate with my mother regarding where I should go (her house, she won) I spent a couple of days sleeping on her sofa and being fed and watered while she took pity on me. I'm home now and having had a sore jaw for 2 days now it's getting better. Apparently the pain is worst on the 4th and 5th days so this was all expected. However, I've not had any medicine in 6 hours so I'm thinking I may go have some more so it's all kicked in for bed time. I don't know about you but I can't get to sleep with an ache.

Aside from that I've not really been up to much, I got some flowers for the flat to cheer me up, not that I've not been cheerful of course. Pictures tomorrow I think, once they have had a chance to open. Peonies and white snap dragons seeing as you asked. This post is really just me thinking I need to be as good with updating this as I once was, so any random babble that comes to mind will be posted to get me back in the swing of things.

Also, a favour to ask for anyone out there, I assume there is someone out there? Can you recommend a book I have to read or a film I have to see. I'll buy any book if you tell me why I must and I will add any film suggestion to my lovefilm account. Broaden my horizons people, thank you please.

No comments: