Tuesday 4 January 2011

Blergh.

I am not particularly well at the moment so have had to call in sick to work today, a good start to the new year or what? There was quite a lot in my diary too but if I remember correctly none of it was urgent so can wait until I go back...hopefully.

Unfortunately it is still a public holiday in Scotland today so I can't get an appointment with the doctor until tomorrow. They have been closed for 4 days now because of the new year so wish me luck please, I may need it to actually get a chance to see them. I must also remember to call the dentist tomorrow to reschedule my next appointment as my days off have changed and if I cancel too late they will charge me for the appointment anyway.

Hope you're all having a better start to the year than I am :)

No comments: