Friday 23 November 2007

go go go



So with the dissertation finally complete I now feel settled enough to get on with studio work. I've found it difficult to concentrate on anything for too long while the whole dissertation thing has been hanging over my head. However, with there being a deadline on Monday for a bursary entry I muddled on anyway. The piece above is what I came up with. Although this one is copper that has been silver plated and clay that has been painted gold the actual one will be the real thing...obviously.

I will also be using this design in another competition my class has been asked to enter. Although none of us are too sure what we should actually be doing because the event is based in Italy and the instructions came in Italian. We're trying our best.

Happy weekend everyone :)

No comments: