Monday 4 August 2008

In working order once more


For some reason, unknown to me, the Internet in my new flat suddenly decided to work today. Probably just to make me look bad. One of my good friends came up to see if he could get it working and as soon as he turned the computer on all was working fine, I promise it has never once worked since I moved here and I have witnesses to prove it if I need to. Anyway, hopefully it will decide to stay this way, it really was like losing a limb.

I see in my absence my blog counter has passed the 1000 views mark, so HOORAH! in a rather belated manner.

I don't think I really have much to tell, I've just had a little break from jewellery since I got back from London and taken the time to settle into my new part time job which I'm enjoying a lot. Aside from that I've just been considering my options and what I want to do. However, I was also becoming pretty lethargic and was in danger of not doing anything any time soon but a well timed letter from a gallery has once more spurred me into action... but more on that later.

Hope you've all been well this last month and can anyone believe it's August already??

Speak to you all soon x

No comments: