Wednesday 14 May 2008

Sunny Afternoons.


Beautiful weather once more. Hoorah! Makes me want to go do anything that is non productive, like reading in the park.

The last 4 years have been a long haul but I guess that's not going to change any time soon. A few days to relax will be very welcome though. In other words that's us all done now and gearing up for opening the degree show on Friday. As of yet I still have nothing I have to wear, tomorrows job I think. Then it's the big push onto New Designers, I plan to try and make a few new pieces before then and try and set up an online store in the next few days. I'll keep you all posted of course and hopefully see some of you on Friday or during the week. Pop over and say hi if you see me lurking around DoJ.

Enjoy the early start to summer while it's here. x

No comments: